Universal Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for those who are interested in sharing their spiritual wisdom and knowledge. This is an open community where the primary focus is love and understanding.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letting a loved one go for love :(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
April_Celeste
Admin
Admin
April_Celeste

Fate : 0

Letting a loved one go for love :( Empty
PostSubject: Letting a loved one go for love :(   Letting a loved one go for love :( EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:27 pm

In my dream last night I ended up finding out that my husband was in love with another so I decided to let him go to her, of whom I never saw the face of. I thought it was the right thing to do but then I got insanely jealous. I was so distraught. I actually begged him to come back to me, that I was nothing without him. I would fall apart without him. He just said that it was to late, that he was engaged to her. That I had to let him go.

I have spent the day practically clinging to him. I love him and always have. There are 2 lessons to be learned here but I am not sure which I need to follow.
* He has these dreams a lot, this is the first in our 12 years of relationship. It could be that I need to learn to appreciate him more.
* The gods are telling me that I need to lose grip of my attachments and so they made me experience this.
So, it's either I need go with the flow and love him at this new level or I need to learn to let go of him more because of something that may happen soon. That is my interpretation anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://universalessence.board-directory.net

Letting a loved one go for love :(
Page 1 of 1