Universal Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for those who are interested in sharing their spiritual wisdom and knowledge. This is an open community where the primary focus is love and understanding.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Willing Donors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
April_Celeste
Admin
Admin
April_Celeste

Fate : 0

Willing Donors Empty
PostSubject: Willing Donors   Willing Donors EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Please remember that there are a few things to consider here.
First and foremost you must be disease free, unless you so happen to have the same disease as the Vampire but most it has been my experience that most Vampires prefer healthy donors.
Second, one party must have the proper equipment should they be Sang.
Third, there must be trust involved, it is my recommendation that the two people meet and great and eventually take the relationship offline once they know each other well enough. For safety purposes do not just meet and physically great.
Fourth, you must be 18 or over, if you are a minor and Vampire then you probably aren't on here, if you are then you are probably 17 or need to be booted. I apologize but this site is primarily for adults and Vampires should really learn a lot before attempting blood and definitely over 17 for tantric.

Okay, I am sure by now you all know that I am not a Vampire but may be willing to be a Donor, Psy not Tantric or Sang. Also, if you have any more opinions about what should be required to be a donor please post them. All opinions will be considered and are greatly appreciated. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://universalessence.board-directory.net

Willing Donors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal Essence :: Spiritually Different Humans :: Vampyre/Vampire :: Donors-
Jump to: