Universal Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for those who are interested in sharing their spiritual wisdom and knowledge. This is an open community where the primary focus is love and understanding.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

April, one of your admins!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
April_Celeste
Admin
Admin
April_Celeste

Fate : 0

April, one of your admins! Empty
PostSubject: April, one of your admins!   April, one of your admins! EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Hello people, new and old to this site, and Namaste,
My name is April.
I am 26 a mother of one son, married, taurus, polyamorous, bisexual, patient, peaceful, starseed, star avatar, elfkin, angelkin, etc. lol
I have been involved in the otherkin and vampiric community for about 10 years and the starseed and lightworker community for about the last year to two years. After experiencing some forums Rapere and I decided to open our own forum. We combined the best of what we have seen with our own unique tastes.

If anyone ever has any questions regarding the forum, themselves, the topics that are here, etc, please feel free to ask. If I don't know something I will have a resource that can potentially help. Smile
Namaste
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Back to top Go down
https://universalessence.board-directory.net

April, one of your admins!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Universal Essence :: Welcome Center :: New-
Jump to: